Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Thank You Note to Send After an Interview

Your Name
Your Address
Your City, State, Zip Code
Your Phone Number
Your Email

Date

Name
Title
Organization
Address
City, State, Zip Code

Dear Mr./Ms. Last Name:

I sincerely enjoyed meeting with you yesterday and learning more about the Position at Employer.

Our conversation confirmed my interest in becoming part of Employer's staff. I was particularly pleased at the prospect of being able to develop my own article ideas with the head of the bureau, and develop my multi-media skills. I feel confident that my experiences both in the workplace and in the classroom would enable me to fill the job requirements effectively.

Please feel free to contact me if I can provide you with any further information. I look forward eagerly to hearing from you, and thank you again for the courtesy you extended to me.

Sincerely,

Your Name

No comments:

Post a Comment