Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sample Cover Letters: Electrical Engineer Cover Letter

William Baxson
Electric Engineer
Showcase Arena
Ext. 8851

July 6, 2003

Mr. Pete Carlton
Senior Site Manager
Showcase Arena
Ext. 8830

Dear Mr. Carlton,

I found your request for a Level IV Electrical Site Manager among the Showcase Interoffice memo board; it sounded very interesting to me. I currently work for Bill Wilkins in the Events Planning Division, and, as he will be retiring this Fall, I have been looking for a position in Site Management to apply my skills and 22 years of engineering and management experience.

I'm very organized, I'm a self-motivated worker, but I enjoy working as a team player. My belief is that since we spend the majority of our lives in the workplace, work should be a pleasant experience. As a manager, I try to make the job one that employees enjoy going to everyday. Not only has this kept those under my supervision satisfied, it has enabled me to run the most efficient workgroups at Tri Edison. I would like to continue my success under your direction in Site Management.

If my experience and management philosophy are attractive to you, please feel free to contact me at the Events Planning office or beeper number 7309. Thank you for your consideration.

Very truly yours,


William Baxson

No comments:

Post a Comment