Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sample Thank You Letter for Networking

Your Name
Your Address
Your City, State, Zip Code
Your Phone Number
Your Email

Date

Name
Title
Organization
Address
City, State, Zip Code

Dear Mr./Ms. Last Name,

Thank you for taking the time to talk with me today. I am grateful for the time you spent reviewing my career objectives and recommending strategies for achieving them.

I especially appreciate your offer to connect me to others in your network. I plan on following up with the contacts you emailed me right away. I will also use the online networking resources you recommended to further my job search.

Any additional suggestions you may have would be welcome. I'll update you as my search progresses.

Again, thank you so much for your help. I greatly appreciate the assistance you have provided me.

Best Regards,

Your Name

No comments:

Post a Comment