Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sample Thank You Letter for an Internship

Your Name
Your Address
Your City, State, Zip Code
Your Phone Number
Your Email

Date

Name
Title
Organization
Address
City, State, Zip Code

Dear Mr./Ms. Last Name:

I appreciate you taking the time to speak to me about the internship position available at Jones Corporation. I am excited about the opportunity to intern with such a well-regarded organization.

The internship, as you presented it, seems to be an excellent match for my skills and interests. I am confident that my coursework in accounting will enable me to be a productive member of team. In addition to my enthusiasm, I will bring to the position a willingness to learn, both about the company and the accounting field.

I appreciate the time you took to interview me. I am very interested in working for you and look forward to hearing from you. If I can provide you with additional information, please let me know.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Your Signature

Your Typed Name

No comments:

Post a Comment