Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Interview Thank You Letter

Your Name
Your Address
Your City, State, Zip Code
Your Phone Number
Your Email

Date

Name
Title
Organization
Address
City, State, Zip Code

Dear Mr./Ms. Last Name:

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you personally for all the time you spent with me when I visited your office. I have thought quite a bit about the possibility of joining your team and believe that, in addition to the contributions I could offer, I would learn a lot from you and benefit greatly from your talent, wisdom, and experience.

I am very interested in working for ABCD company and look forward to hearing about this position soon. If there is any other information I can provide to help expedite the decision making, please let me know.

Again, I appreciate the time you took to talk with me.

Sincerely,

Your Signature

Your Typed Name

No comments:

Post a Comment