Thursday, May 21, 2009

Congratulations Letter

June 25, 2006

Belinda Asher
620 Mayview Ave.
Pineville, WV 24874

Dear Belinda:

On behalf of everyone here at Deerwood Resorts Ltd., I would like to sincerely congratulate you on your recent graduation from Mountain State University with your M.B.A. (Marketing).

I must say that I was not surprised to read of your success in the newspaper. During your first of four summers as an employee at our Lakeland Family Resort I noted how bright you are and how you have a very quick mind for business. Combine those attributes with your relentless work ethic and commitment to quality customer service, and it is obvious that you have a wide-open future ahead of you. I can only hope that your experience working with us contributed in some small way to your success.

On behalf of the management and staff at Deerwood Resorts I wish you all the best in your future career and life endeavors, whatever they may be.

Yours sincerely,


Bruce Atkinson
President and CEO

No comments:

Post a Comment